Thomas J. Wells, DDS
Meet Dr. Wells
Dr. Thomas J. Wells was born and raised in Indiana. Dr. Wells graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1967. He served in the United States Air Force from 1967 until 1979. During his time in the Air Force he completed an intern program in General Dentistry and his Oral and Maxillofacial Residency at Wilford Hall USAF in Texas.
Dr. Wells separated from the Air Force in Alaska in 1979 and has been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Alaska since 1976. Dr. Wells is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with privileges at Alaska Providence Medical Center and Alaska Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wells is married with five children.
If you would like to schedule a consult or appointment with Dr. Wells, please use our Contact Us form or call our office: Anchorage Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Office Phone Number 907-562-9939.
Present and Past Memberships:
- American Society and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – State Delegate
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Alaska Dental Society
- South-Central District Dental Society – Past President
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – Past Editor
- Alaska Board of Dental Examiners – President 2011-Present
- Providence Hospital Credentials Committee – 1990-1995
- Examiner Western Regional Examining Board – 2011-Present
Licenses and Permits:
- Alaska Dental License
- Texas Dental License
- Alaska Perenteral Sedation Permit
- Alaska General Anesthesia Permit